Quite a while ago now, Tim and I decided Five Favourite Friday was going to be more of a casual thing rather than a weekly thing. We were basically running out of ideas for topics and it was becoming a bit of a strain trying to ensure that a post went up every week.
So, with Halloween just around the corner, we thought we’d post our top 5 Halloween costumes!
5. Billy the Puppet (Saw) ~ I had to put this one in! I did this for the first time 3 years ago and then again at the #BloggersHalloweenParty last year. It was super fun to create and so effective!
4. Wednesday Addams ~ I might try and give this one a go this year (or possibly next year – I don’t recall Wednesday ever sporting a baby bump…). She’s one of my favourite characters and I’d love to be able to pull this one off!
3. Zombie ~ You could literally turn any costume into a zombie costume. If you wanted to be a nurse, just put some small tears in the outfit, drip some fake blood, add a touch of gory looking makeup and voila! Zombie nurse! You’re welcome.
2. Skeleton ~ purely because you just can’t go wrong. If you have young children, this isn’t too scary as you can avoid the mask or makeup and just opt for the outfit and then have your kids matching too, or you can make it super spooky and scare the living daylights out of everyone! And for all you other pregnant ladies out there, you can get a skeleton costume with a baby skeleton on the tummy! How cute!
1. Pennywise (IT) ~ This has got to be the most popular and by far the most scary for this year. With the new IT film out, people are going to be opting for this a lot I reckon. Be warned. If you don’t like clowns at the best of times then I suggest this Halloween, stay inside, close your curtains and lock your doors!
And there’s my top 5. Don’t forget to head over to Tim’s blog and check out his selection.
What are you dressing up as this Halloween?