Time for another Five Favourite Friday!
Firstly, I’d like to apologise for the lack of posts over the last couple of weeks, I have no excuse but I’m going to try and plan some posts and get a bit more active over the next couple of weeks.
Now on to our top 5! It’s Tim’s topic this week and he’s gone for school subjects! This is tough for me because school was
so shit not great and so I don’t have many good memories. But I’ll give it a go!
5. French. I love learning new languages and I really wish I had taken this as a GCSE but there were other subjects I wanted to do more.
4. Chemistry. I loved science. And chemistry was very much a favourite. Learning about all the chemical elements and what happens when you combine 2 or more of them. Fascinating.
3. IT. Information Technology wasn’t easy but I really enjoyed working with all the various computer programmes.
2. Drama. For 2 reasons. One, I simply enjoyed the subject and all the work that came with it. And two, my drama teacher – Mr Pashley. He was the world’s best teacher. Ever. And no I’m not exaggerating. Sadly, Mr Pashley passed away 7 years ago. It was an extremely sad time for everyone as he had such in impact on so many students.
1. Child Development. My favourite class in school and most definitely the class I tried hardest in. I always wanted to work with children and this subject only enhanced that feeling.
And there you go! My top 5 school subjects. Don’t forget to check out Tim’s post here. What were your favourite subjects in school?
Next week it’s my topic and I’m going with something a little more grown up – Alcohol!!! Favourite alcoholic drinks! This could be a particular brand or beer or cider, or a particular cocktail. I’m rather looking forward to this one!