With it being Tim’s turn to pick the topic, this was the last thing I thought he would suggest! But I am super excited that he did! I love all things Disney so I am really in my element this week!
So here goes, my top 5 Disney Pixar films:
5. A Bug’s Life (1998). This was the first film I ever saw at the cinema. Me and my mum went when Cineworld in Shrewsbury first opened. So this film had to be in my list.
4. Up (2009). I think this would be in everyone’s list of Disney Pixar films. It’s such a good film. It’s got comedy, romance, heartbreak, talking dogs, old men fighting – why wouldn’t you love this film!
3. Monsters Inc. (2001). I really couldn’t decide between Monsters Inc. and Monsters University. I went for this one because of 2 characters – the Yeti (Abominable Snowman) and Boo. Boo really tipped it for this one because how can a cartoon be so damn cute???!
2. Cars 2 (2011). So, I’ve already been told I’m wrong by Tim and that Cars 1 is better, but this my list and I genuinely prefer Cars 2. I think that Cars 2 really focuses on the relationship between Lightning McQueen and Mater. And of course, not forgetting Michael Caine! He’s awesome, even in animation films!
1. Inside Out (2015). Yes, alright. I know I know!! But I really do love this film! I love how relatable it is. How it helps us adults understand how our children’s minds work. It’s so cleverly done and the characters are all so loveable! And how much did you cry when Bing Bong disappeared? Be honest now…
So that’s my top 5! To see Tim’s choices, head on over to Broken Thoughts now!
I would love to hear what your top 5 would be! Let me know in the comments.