I’ve started really looking forward to receiving my monthly Birchbox so I was super excited when I received my little pink box for this month!
Each month I am going to be doing a post on what I’ve received and then another at the end of the month on what I think of the products after I have had chance to use them all.
So, without further or do, here is what I received in my September Birchbox:
- Full Size – ModelCo Crème Rouge or Highlighting Trio. I selected the ‘Surprise Me!’ option when choosing which one I would prefer this month and I received the Highlighting Trio in Champagne, Peach Bellini & Bronze
- amika Bombshell Blowout Spray – This is a spray which can be used before blowdrying and styling or on dry hair. It’s designed to strengthen hair as well as repair damage
- Jane Iredale Smooth Affair Facial Primer & Brightener – Exactly what it says on the tin, a primer to help make up last longer and help putting make up on a breeze!
- NUXE Prodigieux Shower Oil – Another one which needs no explanation. And it smells incredible!
- STARSKIN Eye Catcher – These are eye masks for the under eye area. Designed to help puffy, tired eyes
I’m really looking forward to giving these a go! I’ll post again at the end of September on what I thought of the products!
If you fancy getting yourself a Birchbox, along with £5 of Birchbox points to spend on their online shop and a stunning bracelet worth £15, all you have to do is click right here!
“Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age and dreams are forever” ~ Walt Disney